Saturday, August 13, 2005

playing coroner

When I was very young a babysitter brought her younger sister, who was my age, with her as she looked over my brothers and I. While we played quietly in the back room, I decided that we should pretend like I had died in a car wreck. Somehow I deduced that dead people do not wear clothes. So for near realism I lay on the bed with my shirt pulled up and my pants around my ankles. The babysitter peaked her head in the door as her siser examined my 'mutilated' body. She did not approve. I don't think she told my parents, but I don't remember her bringing her sister to visit anymore either.

Some kids play doctor, but I played coroner. That's kind of weird. I'd like to say that I turned out normal, but maybe someone else should be the judge of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home