Saturday, April 28, 2007

Camp Nowhere

This is a fairly cliché kid's movie from the nineties all about how parents just don't understand their kids. These kids are then able to fool their parent's (who all plan to send them to various types of boring camps) to this fake camp where they'll be able to do anything they want. The clichés fly as rampant as Christopher Loyd's ridiculous costumes.

I don't know why this movie was on my list.

You may notice that most of the movies I've reviewed this month follow alphabetic order. I've started a long list (around 250 titles) taken from the appendix of the book Story by Robert McKee. This is a great book about screenwriting. These are all movies mentioned one way or another. I read the book about four years ago, and plan to read it again after finishing this list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home